Keep your hair clean.We recommend that you wash your hair once or twice a weeks with either hot or cold water. Do not wash hair after exercising, swimming, or other activities. Hair can become tangled and dirty when sweat and dirt build up. Too many leave-in shampoos and other haircare products can build up and cause hair to tangle faster. You should wash your hair with a shampoo & conditioner if the hair feels dry and heavy glueless lace front wigs.
- Spray some conditioner on the hair and start to wash the hair.Begin by gently rinsing your hair. If hair is very dry, and you add a lot of water at once to it, the hair will swell like a sponge and get tangled. It is vital to brush the hair gently after rinsing it.
- Add shampoo and conditioner after you have washed your hair. Brush it again.Always wash and brush hair in the same direction. Rinse thoroughly with water and towel dry. The best way to dry your hair is to air-dry it. However, you can blow-dry your hair using low to moderate heat.
- To keep your hair soft and moist, brush it every day.A good leavein hair treatment can help keep hair from drying. Be careful not to use too much hair care products. This can cause hair to feel dry and heavy. If hair feels dry or heavy, use steps 2 through 3.
- Swimmers should always wear caps to avoid excessive exposure to saltwater or chlorine, which can cause hair to tangle.After swimming in both salt and chlorine water, you should wash your hair immediately using shampoo and conditioner. If you are going to the spa for a treatment, your hair should be completely brushed.
- Before you go to sleep, swimming, or exercising, put your hair in big braids.NEVER SLEEP ON WET HAIR. Be sure to dry your hair before you go to bed.
- A homemade leave-in shampoo can be made by mixing 10% conditioner with 90% water.Apply the mixture lightly to your hair and begin to brush from the root towards the scalp. To prevent hair drying, use leave-in conditioning products. But it is essential that hair be washed at least twice a week.
- It is important not to tint, color, PERM or do additional chemical processes after it has been treated.You should be especially careful with blonde or other light-colored hair. They are more chemically processed to hair than darker hair. The outcome is not our responsibility.
- Be sure to check your hair before you go.Verify that the hair texture and quality is what you expect. If hair is not in its original condition we cannot take responsibility. For WET AND WAVE hairs such as French Refined or European Wave, you can curl a small section of your hair by wetting it. Lay the hair flat on a surface, take a small part of it off the rest, and then let it soak in water for 15 seconds. As the hair is resting on the desk, hold the top and then brush the remaining wet hair from the bottom. Watch it curl. Dry it with a towel. Twist it to curl more.
- Some hair comes out of the wefts quicker than others (e.g.Silky hair In these cases, you can glue or strengthen the weft before attaching it.